Phone: (407) 322-3003
Toll Free: (800) 462-9046
Fax: (407) 322-3505
The Principal Law Firm, P.L.
4907 International Parkway
Sanford, Florida 32771
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States, 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Florida Coastal School of Law
Juris Doctor, Pro Bono Honors Award B.A., Sociology, Cum Laude
- Florida Bar Board Certified in Real Estate Law
- Florida Real Estate License
- Member of Seminole County Bar Association
- Member of Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate & Trust Law, Elder Law
- Member of American Bar Association, Real Property, Trust & Estate Law, Business Law
- Member of Volie A. Williams, Inn of the Court
- Orlando Sentinel's Best Bets (2015 & 2014), Attorney Category
- The American Society of Legal Advocates Top 40 Under 40 (2016), Trusts & Estates Lawyer, State of Florida
- Young Lawyer Pro Bono Service Award (2012), Seminole County Bar Association Legal Aid Society
- Board of Directors, The Foundation for Seminole County Public Schools, a Non-Profit Organization
- Board of Directors, The Florida Hospital Foundation Board, a Non-Profit Organization
- Board of Directors, Sports 4 the Kids, a Non-Profit Organization
Shivon Patel, Esq., B.C.S.
Board Certified Real Estate Lawyer
Comprehensive Legal Solutions
Shivon Patel, Esq., B.C.S. is the founder and managing attorney of the The Principal Law Firm, P.L. Attorney Patel has dedicated her career to the practice of law and as a testament to her commitment is Board Certified by the Florida Bar as an Expert in Real Estate Law. Only a very small percentage of lawyers are chosen for this distinction after demonstrating a high degree of proficiency in their speciality area. Florida attorneys achieving Board Certification must demonstrate a minimum of five years of related work experience, passing a rigorous speciality exam, completion of satisfactory peer review assessment and satisfaction of additional legal continuing education requirements. Attorney Patel also holds a Florida Real Estate License giving her a unique understanding of the entire scope of clients' real estate transactions. She has worked on many cases ranging from closings on single family homes to multi million dollar commercial real estate projects. In addition to real estate law, Attorney Patel also focuses her practice areas in estate planning, business law and probate. Attorney Patel holds a Juris Doctor degree from Florida Coastal School of Law and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Florida. She is a member of the American Bar Association, Florida Bar, Seminole County Bar Association, Volie A. Williams Inn of the Court and other legal organizations. Through her work as an attorney, she has received recognition of her continued advocacy for her clients. Attorney Patel was recognized by Orlando Sentinel as a Best Bet for the attorney category in 2015 and 2014. She was also named a Top 40 under 40 Trusts & Estates Lawyer in the State of Florida by the American Society of Legal Advocates in 2016 and received the Young Lawyer Pro Bono Service Award by the Seminole County Bar Association Legal Aid Society in 2012. Most importantly, Attorney Patel has always supported the Central Florida community where she was born and raised. As a lifelong Central Floridian, she supports many local non-profit and charitable organizations in advancing their missions for the good of our community. She is currently a board member of The Florida Hospital Foundation, The Foundation for Seminole County Public Schools and Sports 4 the Kids.